At Timberlane Resort, all summer rates include full use of all resort activities such as heated indoor pool (Memorial Day to Labor Day), tennis, shuffleboard, horseshoes, hiking trails, volleyball, basketball, table tennis, paddleboats, fun bugs, canoe, Business Center, and Rec Center. Golf and horseback riding are nearby. Lodge with video games, TV, snack bar, pool tables and dart board.
Check the location of each cabin on our Resort Map.
Our cottages are fully equipped for housekeeping, some with fireplaces, microwaves, TV and VCR, air conditioning and Jacuzzi baths. All units include a BBQ grill and picnic table and all bed linens are provided. Please bring your own towels for bathroom, kitchen and beach. You may want to bring a fan for non air-conditioned units.
Please call to inquire about our early and late season special rates and packages
- All telephone reservations held for five days while awaiting deposit.
- You are responsible for the entire stay that you have booked
- All resort guests must be registered at the office and registration is Non- Transferable.
- In case of cancellation, deposit will be refunded minus a $50 service charge only if your unit is re-rented at the regular rate for the entire stay you had booked.
- No camping available. No pets, mini bikes, jet skis, tents, or camper trailers please.
- Absolutely No Jet Skis
- Please allow us the necessary time to prepare your cabin for you by observing the 4 PM check-in time.
|Motors||$95 per week (Gas not included)|
|Boats||$75 per week (Gas not included)|
|Pontoon||$200 per day (Gas not included)|
|$75 per hour (Gas not included)|
|Crib||$15 per week|
|Highchair||$5 per week|
Charges not included in rate (must be reserved in advance)
Timberlane Resort P.O. Box 168 Park Rapids, MN 56470
Lee & Cathy Zaczkowski